I would buy both :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would buy both :)

I kinda did a quick search and didn't find what I wanted.

I know this might sound corny to some but where is the TG shirts and hats? I was thinking of maybe making a bunch of them and charging $300 a piece :) Any Takers?

No really it would be nice to get someone to maybe get that setup for not just here in CSS but for just Tactical Gamer in general. I mean theres enough members. Vulcan you can sew while you are helping people fix there PC problems :)

I swear I would wear mine to the club :)

P.S. If there is enough interest maybe the shirts could be made and just sold over ebay for those people that don't trust people :)

FUN FUN

Re: I would buy both :)

There's an embroidery <sp?> shop out here that can silkscreen Photoshop Images on Tee's. They usually charge about 25 bucks a shirt. And I know they have a huge discount for bulk orders.
    sigpic

Comment

same here in FL, there is a t-shirt place that we (big color output usa) refer all of our business to that home buliders go to and the like.... good prices even on polos

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

You mean something like this?

http://www.cafepress.com/tacticalgamer

Me personally, I have the thong. Spar you need the Chef's apron for all that delicious Louisiana cooking you do down there.

Comment

Thaaaaaat's a mental picture that'll require comet and a brillo pad to scour out of my brain.
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Cool is that real? I want the bib and the apron. I would buy half that stuff. But no hats :(

FUN FUN

Comment

CafePress lets you put any words on any item ever. They charge a base for them then you can add on a buck or two or ten to an item for your profit. You pay CafePress, they mail you the shirt, then they mail the site owner a check based on what they charged over the base cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Splendid View Post
                CafePress lets you put any words on any item ever. They charge a base for them then you can add on a buck or two or ten to an item for your profit. You pay CafePress, they mail you the shirt, then they mail the site owner a check based on what they charged over the base cost.
                Or you can just take a picture where you are wearing a white shirt and use paint to show your friends how cool you are just like i did for splendid years ago.

And by the way if any of you can get your wife to wear a thong representing your server.....I might just have to find a wife. Just do me a favor and please record the conversation where you try to convince her this is an awesome idea!!

Comment

If its Victoria Secret style my wife would wear it :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Hehe
                    Those are cool,
                    we need to make stickers!
                    Slap 'em on stuff :)

Comment

We use http://www.creativeadvertisingusa.com for our shirts at IEEE because they charge next to nothing compared to other sites. If you can get Apophis's permission to put the logo on the shirt, you could buy a bunch and sell them to TG members...
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yeah just an idea. After I'm settled down which will be a while from now I might look into it more. Honestly would rather have the games I played on the shirt with the server addresses. Geeky but there is alot of us running around that know what that little code is :)

FUN FUN

Comment

We could have more contests - designing game specific logos.

OOOOO we could get our names on the back!
                          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I would buy a PCS shirt with that picture of Vulcan on it, and maybe The Section 8 Dog Edit on the back.
                            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                              I would buy a PCS shirt with that picture of Vulcan on it, and maybe The Section 8 Dog Edit on the back.
                              ROFL

For those who dont remember.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...