Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Sister Site

http://www.tacticalconflict.com/

I have a question. Does anyone know what this site is used for??? it seems that the last post on there was from like a year ago or more??

if it is NOT utalized, could we use that site for lets say... TGU or something else that could benift TG as a community???

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Our Sister Site

I think it's used for private forums for individual teams. It's good for internal scrimmages and such.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

It's mostly used for organizing scrimmages and tactical discussion for special occasions (like the Shockwave Campaign), and the TG vs TTP scrim.
      "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
      Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

What they said.

It's used for discussing scrimmages, events and tactics for those. And stuff like that.

Comment

The reason the posts seem so old to you is because you can't see the privet forums that are assigned to teams.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X