Professional League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional League

I found this league and was curious if you guys were interested in getting involved.. Since there are so many people playing cs:s here we could form 2 teams.

http://www.pcgn.net/rules.php?ladderid=1#rule6

rules are sound using PCS ruleset. tell me what ya think.

- -

Re: Professional League

Sounds cool, but per the rules, we would have to set up a seperate "clan" for each team entering the ladder... Each clan has to have their own webpage and roster published. We couldn't swap players back and forth between the two teams.

I think it's time for -=Vicious=- and >--Boing--> to make a comeback. I'd like to see -[OIJ]- reappear, too, but I'm not sure that's going to happen...

Comment

I'd be up for playing on a TG themed team, but I could see how it would be a pain in the butt to have to create a fake clan to do it. Maybe someone could email the league admins and inquire if we could be an exception to the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker2
        I'd be up for playing on a TG themed team, but I could see how it would be a pain in the butt to have to create a fake clan to do it. Maybe someone could email the league admins and inquire if we could be an exception to the rules?
        I think they just want a set team. If we were to start a team forum for each team, which clearly showed the members of the team, I think we'd be OK.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by IceCold
          I think it's time for -=Vicious=- and >--Boing--> to make a comeback. I'd like to see -[OIJ]- reappear, too, but I'm not sure that's going to happen...
          That brings back warm memories of my youth.

Where's VP?
          I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

I think cingularity is right, We just need to create a place specifically for this competing in leagues. forums, team members etc. There are a couple leagues that use pcs rules that are going now. I for one love to enter leagues and compete with other people.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X