hey guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys

hey guys... dunno if yall remember me from back in the day... but do you guys still have a server for cs:s? i'm getting bored with gungame!

Re: hey guys

i dont remember you, but we do have a server for it. Check out the SOPS and check out server 1 at 70.87.55.29:27015 . It's lockdown friday, so you'll have to get the password from the SOPS.
    Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
    If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

Enough with that gungame foolishness, TG CS all the way :)

Comment

OMG is that Jeffro?

Never heard of you lol but welcome none the less, you'll find everything you need with a quick flick through the SOP's as others have pointed out.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome, you will never go back to your silly GG`s after playing here.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

yeah as you can see my join date is 2006 lol so i don't think alot of the same people play anymore... ill see yall in game soon. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X