Fourm Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourm Activity

Ive noticed thier hasnt been much fourm activity lately only a small % of people who play on the server post regularly on the fourm Im posting this to let people know that it is important for the growth of css hear that more people become active on the fourm thier are alot of benefits from it even if your not SM.
    I would especially like to see more activity on the map reviews the more reviews on maps the better chance of getting new maps on the server if you dont know how to review a map read below.

First download the map from the post take the files out of the ziped file and place them in this directory
    C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\your steam name\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps
    Then load css go to create server find the map choose your setting and load it thats all test the map out on T side and CT side and post what you think on the fourm after you post your review thier will be cake:row__685:
    I hope "if anyone reads this" it helps get more people interested in the fourm.
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Fourm Activity

Toot, I just wanted to let people know I am always hovering around.

Also I to would love people to comment on the maps they don't like since I am sick of people asking for map changes all the time. If no one likes a map then it shouldn't be on the server, let your voices heard.
    Last edited by Disciple; 11-04-2008, 04:40 AM.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Agreed Ive noticed that the lack of activity has been quite low around here, even though I haven't played in a while I still come by and read a couple threads. I will be back to playing CS:S at TG in about a week so get your guns ready cause I'm bringing the pain.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

maybee the lack of activity is due to complacency on the server. I for one think that everyone who plays cs:s sign up for the basic infantry to get their badges and EARN their TG tag. this is not the only modle being held, I really do suggest also everyone take the basic assault/CQB class that will be held, i think that it will help the server play even more, not that it doesnt need a boost :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Snake_Doc View Post
          maybee the lack of activity is due to complacency on the server. I for one think that everyone who plays cs:s sign up for the basic infantry to get their badges and EARN their TG tag. this is not the only modle being held, I really do suggest also everyone take the basic assault/CQB class that will be held, i think that it will help the server play even more, not that it doesnt need a boost :)
          Not a really friendly hour for us Euros. And I'm always hovering about on the forums. In fact, I've always got three tabs open, and one of them is this forum. I just don't post too much, but I'm on.

Comment

Yeah, that's one of my down falls here. I'm not big on posting and stuff but I generally check the forums once or twice a day. I'll try to post up a bit more and be more active chatting here on the forums :) Also where are you Euro's at? It's my day off and there's no one on the server(10:40am) eastern

Comment

I 'm with suid, not much of a post'er but I can do better....that said, would the map reviews each get their own thread or should we just add to this thread? Also now that Plude has posted the easy to follow instructions ( you guys know how slow us Texans are...lol) I'll definitely start doing some reviews (we're also long-winded). And where do I sign-up for the cake??

Comment

Ok I lied! thier is no cake:row__579:

Just add your review to the original post.
                |TG| Plude220

Comment

there is no cake but you do extra brownie points for posting!!!!

Comment

Searcher there is Map disscusion and Tactical discussion forum. You can also sign up for the Development forum to help add ideas so we can better enjoy our servers :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by † Disciple † View Post
                      If no one likes a map then it shouldn't be on the server, let your voices heard.
                      WHAT? I think Disciple likes making us play maps we hate!

nextmap = http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/54371
                      Last edited by Disciple; 11-04-2008, 04:40 AM.
                      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Skylark what you just wrote makes no sence at all :row1_20:

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                        Winston Churchill

Comment

CSS'ers don't post because they are l33t pwners

Comment

apparently.... someone is covering up his errors... OH THE CORRUPTION!!!!!
                            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

WWWWHHHHAAAATTTTT????? nnnnoooo ccaakkee!!! AArrgghh the humanity!

And thanks for the tips Spar!!

Silly Plude and his lies!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...