de_nukes_b8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_nukes_b8

Every time this map comes up, it tries to download, and fails. Saying it is missing one of the files. And the server population goes WAY down. Anyone else experience this?

edit: exact error message "Missing map maps/de_nuke_b8.bsp, disconnecting"
    Last edited by Addict; 01-21-2005, 04:36 PM.

Re: de_nukes_b8

It should download automatically.
    I did notice last night that the server emptied out when it came up. Usually people join by the second or third round after downloading but that didn't happen.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

I have noticed this also.... for the very same map.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

I just had it happen on server #2 as well.

Comment

Same here. No download..
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
            It should download automatically.
            This is correct, but I have found a configuration error that would have prevented this from functioning correctly. I have corrected the error and anticipate success next time the server changes to this map.

Please provide feedback.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I was able to get on and play this map tonight on server 1. However, I had actually run into this map on another(non TG) server first, so I don't know if it caches it? Or always downloads it? It looked like it downloaded it. Thanks for working on it Wyz!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X