Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My foul mood last night

Hi

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the admins who were on last night keeping order. Maybe it was me, but it seemed like one of the worst nights ever for frag hunters and abusive muppets.

If my bad mood interefered with any TG members fun, then I apologise. I'm aware that I was sounding off quite a lot at the unpleasant people but the last thing I want to do is fall out with any TG members.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: My foul mood last night

I wouldn't worry about it, you seemed fine to me... :icon20:

We all have bad times and sometimes the server is no relief or diversion from that, especially if things are somewhat out of hand or if players are causing trouble.

Comment

I saw the "foul mood" in your name but didn't notice you causing any trouble.
      I was in for a while several times and was having to deal with some frag-hunters. I'm still working on key binds so I miss some text chat while typing in console... and can't hear any voice chat while in spectator mode.

The servers are only going to get better as we admins get warmed up to our new role.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

I think I was one of those "frag-hunters" you speak of. I was playing with my headphones off (watching football) so I'm sure people were screaming at me. I was unaware of the whole line-in-the-sand thing.

Needless to say, I was kicked AND banned. Sorry about that. Can I be unbanned?

drew_952

Comment

Originally posted by drew_952
          I think I was one of those "frag-hunters" you speak of. I was playing with my headphones off (watching football) so I'm sure people were screaming at me. I was unaware of the whole line-in-the-sand thing.

Needless to say, I was kicked AND banned. Sorry about that. Can I be unbanned?

drew_952
          We're discussing your case in the admin forum.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X