Banned clans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned clans?

There's an idiot on the server right now claiming he'll get auto banned if he puts [mygot] in his tag. Any truth to this?

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Banned clans?

Yes, players belonging to or claiming (in their name or any other way) to belong to this clan are immediately and permanently banned from the server.

If you need more information, contact an admin privately.

For more information about the industry-infamous clan, Google awaits you.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

lol thank you admins :)

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        For more information about the industry-infamous clan, Google awaits you.
        veni, vedi, web search. I came, I saw, I googled.

These guys have no life, correct? Well after a few minutes reading, I think I get the picture. You guys are always so quick to respond to posts :-)

I just had a PM from apophis, and this particular nasty is in for a shock if he comes back >:-)

Sir Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

actually root, sp0rk tried to SPORT his tag when we all jumped server and he followed lol

well he won't be back on that server hehe :)

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X