Animated Sprays!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated Sprays!

Somebody was asking me how I made mine. Here's the thread where I explain how I had to do it. And here's the webpage that will explain it for you!

Hmmm, I had to change the webpage that I referenced as the original one now requires registration. This new tutorial says you can only have 5 frames in your animation, but I thought I had more. I don't remember... Play around with it and see what you can make!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: Animated Sprays!

i'm a pshop um know it all :P if anybody needs pshop work let me know :)

- -

Comment

i make my own horrible sprays.. but far as animations... nada.. my problems dont lie in those areas.. i have problems making invisible backgrounds to mine.. i dont have photoshop.. i have Paint Shop Pro 9 .. =( .. no current tutorials out show anything on PSP :( ..
      -'~-,~-'~-Essence-Of-Judas-,~-~'-~,-
      "Real Me Scout"
      Pronunciation: 'skaut
      Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
      1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
      2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
      3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
      4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
      5 : headshot

Comment

Originally posted by EssenceOfJudas
        i make my own horrible sprays.. but far as animations... nada.. my problems dont lie in those areas.. i have problems making invisible backgrounds to mine.. i dont have photoshop.. i have Paint Shop Pro 9 .. =( .. no current tutorials out show anything on PSP :( ..
        I think that PSP should work the same way as Photoshop... They're VERY similar in their setup, at least for most people. I suppose actual graphic artists would notice lots of differences...

Anyway, I've got my avatar as my animated CS spray, but I couldn't figure out how to make the background invisible, either... I'd love it if I could figure that out!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

pretty simple actually but it's a big difference comparetively from what i have heard in Paint shop Pro. So i cannot give you info for Paint shop since i have never used it and prolly never will.

All a transparency is to images is an alpha channel. Within pshop you have a channels pallette. Any selection you make can be made in a layer mask, or it can filled with white in a new channel. This becomes the alpha that decribes transparency (black) and opaque (white) areas. Save that out as a gif and you're good to go. If you can't figure it out just send me the file and i'll get it setup up np.

What other formats can cs handle for sprays?

- -

Comment

First, I'd look at the included Help system in PSP.
            Second, I would go to www.jasc.com and look for things like this
            Third, I would become intimately familiar with Google.

Fourth, poof! you're good. :D
            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

I believe in Photoshop when you choose "save as" and you choose the .gif option, there will be a window that allows you (among other things) to use the color picker to pick the background color to make transparent.
              Twisted Firestarter
              a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse