Great sever!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great sever!!

Your server is in the .0001% of CS servers that is not filled with idiots. I thoughly enjoyed playing under your server rules and look forward to playing on your server in the near future.

Re: Great sever!!

welcome to tg style of play! :) glad to have another believer.

- -

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it!! Please come back again. Tonight we had some excellent games, very competitive! As Root said there were some exceptions. For the most part the server was full of regulars who understand the rules. Thanks to all involved tonight, I really had fun!!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Welcome dude.
        We try to run it our way. A lot of people like it. Some people complain... they have thousands of servers to go play DM type stuff on.
        You wanna play some tactical game?... you found us. :)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
          I thoughly enjoyed playing under your server rules and look forward to playing on your server in the near future.
          mmmm... that's delicious.

Welcome. Enjoy your time here, and thank you for voicing your approval.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Great to hear the compliments of our server. I was on when you were playing and you learned quickly how we play. It's our pleasure to have you join us on our server.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

P.S Dont feed the......forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
                Your server is in the .0001% of CS servers that is not filled with idiots. I thoughly enjoyed playing under your server rules and look forward to playing on your server in the near future.
                Thanks! You played well, and I hope we'll see you again soon.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...