Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first shirt

Hey guys.

So I made my own t-shirt the other day. I am quite proud of it, although most people I have showed it to didn't really understand it. Hopefully, with the wide range of ages here, more people will get it. Anyway, it is just a picture that goes on the front of a t-shirt, or any kind of shirt, so it's not fancy. Most of you will probably think I'm lame.

"We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Re: My first shirt

I am the Eggman! They are the Eggmen! I am the Walrus!

That reference is wasted on the youth! :P
    | | |

Comment

I'm glad someone gets it without me having to explain it.

Comment

LOL.. yeah, pretty good man!
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I dont get it. Maybe because Im from Finland, I live in a igloo and I hunt mammoths with spears every day.

Comment

If you hunted penguins and walruses, you'd understand.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab-Kastike View Post
              I dont get it. Maybe because Im from Finland, I live in a igloo and I hunt mammoths with spears every day.
              I figured you E1st guys would know a little something about the beatles.

Comment

COO COO KACHOO! nice.. :D

Comment

meh, I don't really like it. Sorry to go against you all.

Just seems a little ugly and sloppy. The reference from the shirt is too straightforward, so it isn't very entertaining or interesting. I enjoy more thoughtout, clever shirts.

just giving my oppinion so don't flame me.
                  "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
                  - Sparhawxx

Comment

At least you're being honest.

Comment

Most talented group ever!!...

40 year anniversary of the White Album just passed.

"Happiness is a warm gun" has to be one of the best songs on that album. 2nd "Glass Onion" maybe. "While my guitar gently weeps" is also an amazing song too!

Btw how much would that t-shirt cost :P?
                      Last edited by Extinct; 11-26-2008, 12:05 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I acturly don't get it at all but since you mentioned the beatles I am guessing I never will lol, not that popular in my circles lol.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                        Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Extinct View Post
                          Btw how much would that t-shirt cost :P?
                          I don't know, most t-shirts cost about 20 dollars now adays... so I was thinking around 15 dollars. But I don't know, I haven't gotten a great response from alot of people about this one, so maybe I will just keep it to myself in a memoir of designs.

Comment

Clef,
                            put it out there...
                            Most people that would get that don't post on forums!

I saw a great Beatles one the other night, it was set up like a concert shirt except it said Beatles - Qualcomm Stadium. I laughed but the best part was the girl wearing it didnt know why it was funny!

Stupid people make me laugh

Comment

Put it out there how? I don't even know how to go about doing that. I mean, I could put it on ebay or something.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X