Captains' Match protocol.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains' Match protocol.

I've decided to write this after a failed Captains' match where I became so frustrated with doing the Admin side, I shut it down and switched the map.

First:
    When the captains are choosing players, the admin only wants to hear the captains and the admin talking. I really could not care less if you got on the wrong team, it will be fixed and the captains will let me know. Type something out if you'd like it known, we are all paying attention and it will get sorted out.

Second:
    Shooting weapons are loud. and usually prevent the admin or the other players from hearing if they were picked. You want to have fun? Go run around and knife other players or something quiet. I really dont care...just dont unload your weapon right next to me (or other players).

Third:
    After enough TKs, the server kicks you. Paving the way for other people to join in your stead and totally messing up the teams and the game.

Fourth:
    After 4 rounds and its time to switch, the admin goes down a list of players and switches everyone. We don't need you to do it, most regular players don't have a 'CT' or 'T' button. Which is why WE do it. Its orderly and efficient and doesn't leave everyone going 'damn...now who was supposed to be on what team?'

I realize all these things seem very minor. But its pretty annoying to have to deal with all these things during a match and then attempt to PLAY in the match. Thank you.

Re: Captains' Match protocol.

i second this.... i was hoping that when section FROZE everyone that some people would get the hint????? come on now fellas i know that our community is better than this!!!!!!!! lets try and show some maturity when it comes to these captains matches!!!

isn't that the reason why admins agree to do one, b/c of the players involved??? i guess some can handle the matches while others cant.... its a shame that he match had to be canceled, but i understand 100% why it was.

section thanks for taking the time to TRY and help, i understand your frustrations, hopefully next time we can handle sitting still for the teams to switch

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I believe that is all that needs to be said. Heh.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Roger that! LISTEN TO THE ADMINS!

Failure to do say may result in them telling me to KILL YOU!
        I mean, failure to do so may result in an unhappy admin.
        "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
        Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
        " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

i think we need some of our left 4 dead players back ;]
          aiming is overrated

Comment

but l4d has taken there souls.....

Comment

This post should be stickyed so new players can allways get to it.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                This post should be stickyed so new players can allways get to it.
                I agree.
                "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCastle View Post
                  i think we need some of our left 4 dead players back ;]
                  yall need to just get the game already... its 30 bucks on amazon today