Cheating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating

I just wanted to remind everyone that using Teamspeak, Xfire or another form of communication to "ghost" after you're killed is cheating and if you're somehow caught, you will be banned from TacticalGamer. This isn't something that we can really enforce, so the honor system is required for this. If you're cheating in this manner, you should feel ashamed of yourself.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: Cheating

What prompted you to post this if I might ask?

Comment

Originally posted by DeRanger
      What prompted you to post this if I might ask?
      I think you and Asch are cheating on Teamspeak...

No, I just remember when the OIJ clan would play at TG from our little LAN parties, the urge to "ghost" was strong. I just wanted to remind everyone that it is cheating... When we have a few pubbies from a clan on our server, and they suddenly know where everyone is after one of them dies, you get a bit suspicious...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

He talking about me and Judas. I just thought since we were playing a DM why not.
        DraG

Comment

I think we brought this up before. Although my chums and I are on T/s, we have a rule. Keep your mouth shut!!!! As you know this free camming is easily disabled. I personally can't stand it. It facilitates cheating. I do realize that disabling it, makes it near impossible to admin the game. Like you said "honour system"

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

well there no excuse for what I did plan and simple.
            DraG

Comment

Originally posted by DraG
              He talking about me and Judas. I just thought since we were playing a DM why not.
              On what TG server do we play DM?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Wow, that's ****ed! So when do you forsee we might be able to trust our fellow player again? As if DraG (a ****ing "admin" no less) and Judas aren't good enough as it is, then this happens!

That's just completely ****ed!

I think the use of anything but the ingame voice comms should be outlawed, first the TGS guys using it (not necessarily tipping anyone off but who really knows) and now this. FFS! :icon_mad:

Comment

That's just sad, man. Really, just...sad.

Comment

Well deranger the admin thing is easy to change.

About the DM. We got rushed most of the night by TG member none the less.
                    DraG

Comment

As an admin, your job would be to remove the rusher from the server if he persisted.

Unfortunately, we have no other details of the TS incident to comment on, but there really would be no excuse for anything like that.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                        As an admin, your job would be to remove the rusher from the server if he persisted.
                        Skip what I said....although I think you've got an excess of information, not a shortage.

Comment

Well deranger the admin thing is easy to change..
                          ...as I well know. :icon_roll

About the DM. We got rushed most of the night by TG member none the less.
                          I commented on this quite a while ago and had an arguement with you and other players DraG and since I'm not an admin I can only say that the current admins have to get their act together a bit on this issue, if in fact it is a problem (obviously so at times) and do something about it because it is not PCS. Players also have to get it through their thick, inherintly deathmatching skulls also. Not sure if that matters or not anymore because it seems there are as many interpretations of what PCS actually is as there are players on the server.

I remember a time, one of my last days with admin rights, when I was on the server and the offensive rushing was so bad round after round I was changing the maps, arguing with you and the rest of the players about the etiquette and validity of offensive rushing round after round and damn near shut down the server altogether. Remember that DraG? Its none of my business anymore practically thank christ.

What the **** is happening to this server sometimes and are there any other players that we can't trust anymore?

Comment

All cheating aside, players should realize that the idea behind the TG server is to play as a team. I have seen several times where someone either turns off their in-game comm or decides just not to communicate in-game. This hurts your team! You need to be able to effectively communicate with the rest of your team. I do understand that you can type and use the radio commands... and this while those are great to use, think about how much more effective you could be with your team by using the in-game comm.
                            |TG-12th| asch
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeRanger
                              ...as I well know. :icon_roll

I commented on this quite a while ago and had an arguement with you and other players DraG and since I'm not an admin I can only say that the current admins have to get their act together a bit on this issue, if in fact it is a problem (obviously so at times) and do something about it because it is not PCS. Players also have to get it through their thick, inherintly deathmatching skulls also. Not sure if that matters or not anymore because it seems there are as many interpretations of what PCS actually is as there are players on the server.

I remember a time, one of my last days with admin rights, when I was on the server and the offensive rushing was so bad round after round I was changing the maps, arguing with you and the rest of the players about the etiquette and validity of offensive rushing round after round and damn near shut down the server altogether. Remember that DraG? Its none of my business anymore practically thank christ.

What the **** is happening to this server sometimes and are there any other players that we can't trust anymore?
                              You well also remember me PM you about the issue too. I think we came to a understand about the rushing deal. which I agreed with you to a point. I'm not ducking my mistake here that why I reply to this post.
                              DraG

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X