|TSG| Mightytibian (Banned)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TSG| Mightytibian (Banned)

I just got banned from TG server 2 on cs source and would like to say that im sorry for whatever i did. I think I went further then i was supposed to and so they banned me. I had just joined the server and heard someone say "they need to stop doing that or im out" i didn't know what he was talking about since I joined in the middle of the convo. then someone else said "if they do it again there out" i guess meaning they would get banned. So if this ban was for me going further then i was supposed to then I am srry. I havent played these servers for to long so I forgot about the rule of staying at bomb site. Again I am srry so if there is anyways u could unban me i would appreciate it.

Re: |TSG| Mightytibian (Banned)

It was a 12hour ban. After a number of time of rushing past the DD.
    DraG

Comment

awww jeez...i can't let these young whippersnappers outta my site. (a.c. grabs MT by the ear and drags him home)

i apologize for that...

obviously, none of our more experienced players were on when this happened or he wouldn't have ventured out of bounds.
      in his defense, he is a decent and honest player and likes the TG server rules. he is new to our community (hence the flub on the tag) and is new to the TG servers.

once again, i apologize,

a.c.

Comment

I really should have just let him rush. We had admins on last night rushing and camping near our spawn a map or two before that.
        DraG

Comment

LOL
          He's a good kid but he's new.
          I found him while pubbing late one night last week and turned him on to TG. He showed up Saturday night and seems very cool.

Bad MightyTibian! Bad! No! *pops him on the snout with a rolled up newspaper* :p

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

and I'll just sit and watch Tibian getting assaulted like he's a dog :D yeah I played with him a bit he seems like a good guy so yeah just thought I should say something.
            Inimicus Inimico

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X