Please Ban Apophis!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Ban Apophis!!!

I was playing on the CS Source server today and ran across a player who had an incredibly non-Technical Gamer attitude and would like to request that he be banned for life.

This player (who went by the name Apophis) wouldn't know techniques if it smacked him across the face. He would continually rush even when on the defensive team and completely ignored the objective. He kept bregging about his kills and ignoring his teams cries for help. This guy single-handedly turned TG server into a frag hunt!

Not only was he unskilled, but he was also mean-spirited. I was stuck on his team for a short period, and he was constinently swearing over the mic and regularly typed rude remarks to the opposite team. HE had ABSOLUTELY no respect for the admins on the server. I had to signoff it was so bad!

I hope the admins take authority and ban Apophis as soon as possible. That guy doesn't belong anywhere close to a Tactical Gamer server!
    It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Re: Please Ban Apophis!!!

We've been having problems with this fragmonkey for a while.

Banned.

Thanks for your interest in the server, Turtle. We need more players like you around.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ROFL
      I knew something was up with that guy. :D

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

I tried to ban him back in the old days but it said I didn't have the rights to do so. I think he is some sort of hacker/cheater too.... :icon_wink

Comment

LOL.... Welcome back, K2! :-)
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I hear he's a haxor :)

Sleepy but still alive!
            “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              LOL.... Welcome back, K2! :-)
              Heya old buddy!

-Keith

Comment

Phew! I saw the thread and wondered what the hell sort of a flame war was about to erupt :-)

Turtle - good to see you on here!

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
                  Phew! I saw the thread and wondered what the hell sort of a flame war was about to erupt :-)

Turtle - good to see you on here!

Root
                  K2 has been around here for over 4 years. He's been on a bit of a break, but I guess he wanted to make a grand entrance.. I still need to see him on the server so I can put a bullet or two in his shell.. :-)
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

And he still has his N42 tag, sweet!
                    Twisted Firestarter
                    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                      .. I still need to see him on the server so I can put a bullet or two in his shell.. :-)
                      ...I'm almost positive that you've been avoiding me.

Typical Night for Apophis:

1. Checks server status
                      2. See's K2 the Turtle on CS Source #2
                      3. Joins CS Source #1

:-)

Keith

-Keith

Comment

I've only played with Apophis once... and he took me to school.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

lol @ that
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
                            I've only played with Apophis once... and he took me to school.
                            i'm always in awe of how he manages to be so prolific with TG, and how he keeps it all on track...but finding out he fits in the school run for TG members as well...wow.
                            What a guy! ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X