Kills: 0 Deaths: 5000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kills: 0 Deaths: 5000

Why, oh why, do I suck so bad? Maybe it's genetics. My great-grandfather was shot in war, so was my grandfather. My dad was shot on a hunting trip and my brother shot his eye out with a BB gun (you really shouldn't do tagert practice with a bb gun in an aluminum/tin building). And to top it off, my mom was going to New York City so she bought a taser. Well, to make a long story short, she put it in her pocket and it went off on her leg. I hear the people around her thought she was possessed when her leg went to flailing about. Still kind of feel sorry for that little kid that got hit with the sideways-cross-legged-flip-kick that my mom did. I hear he will be ok after some therapy.

Perhaps it's the fact that I'm color blind and deaf (you REALLY shouldn't play with fireworks in the bathroom). Everyone looks the same and they blend into the background. Once, I sat there shooting a potted plant till i was out of bullets cause it had that 'look'. On non FF servers it's not a big deal since you can shoot it if it moves. But on TG servers, it adds a new level of ineptitude on my part. If your own my team, just stay at spawn till I'm dead then you'll be ok.

But I digress.

~Furin
    Don't you feel dumber for having read this
    ~Furin
    ~www.imageofself.com
    ~Tilde's are your friend~

Re: Kills: 0 Deaths: 5000

Practice, practice. Pay attention to how your team leaders are playing, and see what is working for them.

Also, just because you don't rack up a lot of kills doesn't mean you aren't helping your team accomplish their objectives.

Comment

aye. I know, I've just been stuck on a conference call for 6 hours already today and felt like throwing out a little humor, although it appears I failed on the humor part :( .

~Furin
      ~Furin
      ~www.imageofself.com

Comment

Hey, I laughed.

Comment

Woot! My day is no longer a total waste. :D

~Furin
          ~Furin
          ~www.imageofself.com

Comment

Sometimes there is no hope.. I've played for years and I still suck.. :icon_eek:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I would be laughing if I wasn't dying before you anyway... :icon_wink
              (that was humor too..)

Comment

If the story about your mom is true... I feel bad... but I feel bad for laughing so hard. The mental picture just won't go away.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Hah. Nah, none of that is true man. Just trying to entertain myself (and others) while I sit on this blasted conference call.

~furin
                  ~Furin
                  ~www.imageofself.com

Comment

LMAO
                    Thanx for the laugh!

I too suck but I get lucky enough sometimes to keep trying.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

hahahah wow, awesome... as for the playing good, aim for the upper body ;) preferably head.
                      Inimicus Inimico

Comment

Originally posted by furin
                        aye. I know, I've just been stuck on a conference call for 6 hours already today and felt like throwing out a little humor, although it appears I failed on the humor part :( .

~Furin
                        No, you didn't fail. I laughed, but I also wanted to throw what I said out there. :)

Comment

I'll give you a key hint since i feel so bad for your family being unfortunate. Find a teammate to watch your back! two people working together can have uncanny effects.

- -

Comment

and watch out, if you set a guy hellbent on killing you, you'll have little chance of survival... I for 1 almost always get my target *cough* 9v,grey,others*cough* :D
                            Inimicus Inimico

Comment

Aye, I tend to follow behind some of the people I notice online alot (and staying alive). Unfortunately I still tend to follow them into the line of fire a lot, lemmings anyone? But that's ok.

Since I've spent my entire work day on the phone, I have a ton of built up frustration. Which means you all better watch out tonight cause I'MM'A COMIN'..

Why do I feel like pistol whippin someone all of the sudden?

~furin

My girlfriend has a FIRE IN THE HOLE!
                              ~Furin
                              ~www.imageofself.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse