No Steam Logon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Steam Logon

For an unfavorable amount of time my friend has faced this seemingly unsolvable problem. I have tried to facilitate him in his search for a problem to this error. When he logs onto steam he can never access friends and usually a few minutes after he joins a game he is kicked due to a "No Steam Logon" error. I know most people have dealt with this error but never in excess. If anyone has any suggestions on how to surpass this error it would be appreciated. We have tried most things suggested. Thanks again, time to check the blogs again.

Re: No Steam Logon

delete clientregistry.blob

If that doesn't work delete the entire steam folder and start over.

- -

Comment

That used to happen to me alot as well. Someone suggested I delete that client registry thing and I don't remember it happening anymore after that.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

If you delete the entire Steam folder, delete everything *except* steamapps, or you'll have to download the actual games again, which sucks.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Deleting the clientregistry.blob proved successful. Thanks again everyone.

Comment

The problem seems to be prevalent. The client registry.blob file doesn't appear to be the problem. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X