Epic defuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic defuse

Just want to comment on my insane defuse i had. i heard bomb being planted at A on dust_unlimited. ran up ramp from long a, saw T's everywhere, but none saw me. bomb was planted in corner. i ran up and started to defuse w/ T's all over me...none saw me. i wanna say ALMOST the whole team was round me. i succesfully defused. EPIC!!!!

.f0cUs
    Complacency Kills!!!

Re: Epic defuse

You're learning the way of the ninja.

It's really quite the feeling when you're able to ninja defuse a bomb like that, and with most of the team alive, nice job!

Comment

That is pretty ninja focus..good job

Comment

Yeah, I can back up for him as I was dead as a T and watching him through spec, I could not believe how ninja or just .."wow".. it was when he was not even a foot away from the guy who planted the bomb, and on my screen for one, the guy actually looked at him towards the end and a "wth" situation on the guys face well at least I'd think he was thinking, that it was priceless. GJ man! Btw I will not reveal the
        TG'R who it happened to!

Comment

fantastic job there man.... just remember T's... your focus is to ensure detonation and not the elimination of CT's!! good job all round
          Last edited by Jack Bauer; 12-19-2008, 12:19 AM.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

nice job man!!

and suid, i gots to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk
            :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
            |
            |
            .\__\
            ...../

Comment

Yeah, that's the best feeling! good job. The spectator should have taken some screen shots...
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Its amazing what you can do when you're outnumbered against a bomb plant. A good smoke or multiple points of entry makes for many uber ninja situations, gratz on pulling one off.

Comment

You was outnumbered and you still pulled off your objective. You should be proud good work :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Damn, nice job dude.

Comment

Yeah, those definately feel great when you pull it off.

Similar, but not as sweet, on dust2 unlimited the other day we tried to breach B after the bomb was planted. Most of us died, I ended up being the last one left, sniped a guy behind the car and defused. Don't remember if there was anyone still alive, but I think there was at least one.
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X