New to the CSS server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the CSS server

What's up my fellow members? Most of u dont know me cause i came from Cod4.The last 2 days ive been playing in the CSS server and im loving it.You guys are a great bunch of people and i enjoyed every game i played with u fellows.My comms are'nt up to par yet but that will change just as soon as i get to know the maps.I hate having the Bomb and not being able to make a plan for u guys yet.But soon :), You will be seeing alot more of me here thx fellows for the great games.

Re: New to the CSS server

Welcome kizzer!

- -

Comment

It's been a lot of fun playing with you. Don't worry about the plans, just call a site and it'll be worked out from there.

Comment

Welcome buddy I have played with you a few times just remember don't know map feel free to ask and or just follow a member for the first couple rounds or entire map that way you know for sure you are doing the right thing. Glad to see you here!

Comment

amen kiz!!! your doing great.... if for some reason you have the bomb and you dont know where you are going just either defer for that round or you can ask for some sujjestions and anyone will be willing to come up with a plan!! but it is good to see you in OUR jungle!!!! :) good games my man

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

yeah, I've enjoyed playing with you the few times I have - well, other then when YOU KILLED ME! I MUST HAVE MY REVENGE! Don't turn your back on me pal! MWA HA HA HA

Was that out loud? DANG!
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Don't hate being the carrier :) Just defer and if nobody steps up yes pick a site that you want your team to hit fast,slow, slow spotted fast :) Also its ok to watch other plans and work off of them either making them better or worse :) Any plan is a good plan your team should be there to help you pull it off.

FUN FUN

Comment

Welcome aboard Kizz...CSS here at TG is a great bunch of Peeps...there are a few exceptions and you know who you are...LOL! Keeding of course...

Just have fun and play tizzactical!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I know you Kizzer ;)

Welcome to CSS!
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

hey man, i've seen you on the server. You doin great!

you'll fit right in!
                    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                    |
                    |
                    .\__\
                    ...../

Comment

Glad to have ya here. Welcome to TG CS!

Comment

Hello kiz. Play here for a while and show those CoD4 jokers how communication is really done.
                        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Hahaha I have played with you twice the first time I spawned in and was tk by you with in 20 seconds to which I raged quit, however the second time just yesrday was great games on arctic storm, especially that great kill you pull off on the T sitting in the elevator and you dropping down on him through the grill in the roof of the elevator.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                          Winston Churchill

Comment

Looking forward to more sessions in the future. It's always nice having new company around CSS.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X