Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to CSS!

Is the server full alot? I know the Pr one is :D
    I just got the game along with Gmod, and i need some help getting the ropes.
    Who wants to help?
    Thanks

Re: New to CSS!

Pwn3ge was kind enough to give me a guess pass for Steam. So I'll also be playing on the TG server for the next 3 days.

Comment

Pwnage my bro welcome to the css world SWEET!!!

Comment

please read up on the SOP's and welcome.

- -

Comment

agreed.... read up on the SOP's and welcome to the jungle!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Snake_Doc View Post
            agreed.... read up on the SOP's and welcome to the jungle!!!
            You say welcome to the jungle for everyone that joins anything.
            "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
            "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

That's because he lives in the jungle.

Make sure you put your SteamID in your profile; the server is usually full, so you'll want to take advantage of your supporting membership.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

hey guys!!! I think i've played with you pwnage on L4D... not so sure tho.

anyways, read up on the SOP's and you should be fine :D

Good to have ya
                :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                |
                |
                .\__\
                ...../

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                  You say welcome to the jungle for everyone that joins anything.
                  He is a big Guns N' Roses Fan!!!

Welcome to the Jungle...We got fun and TG Games!!!

Oh and welcome to the model server of the TG community!!!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

CS:S is a great game. Heck, I jump on only every once and a while but the community is excellent. Let them know you are new and you will be ready in no time!

Comment

Welcome! I've yet to have the pleasure of being shot at by you, but hopefully that will change soon, eh? See you on the server!

Comment

Welcome to CS:S, you will NOT be disappointed in our server.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Oh, I'm also new to CSS, but not to TG. I used to play in the Natural Selection server while it lasted.

I'm new to CSS but not new to Valve games tho, so if you see me lost in the game it will be because I don't know the maps, speciallly not the custom maps you guys seem to use :) Anyway, I played a bit last night and had a good time, the community seems good as it is expected from TG.

Oh and I just hope it's okay if I don't use a mic. I'm mexican and I do have a mic but I'm afraid of my english, since I never get to speak it in real life or.. pretty much anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by lagarto View Post
                            Oh and I just hope it's okay if I don't use a mic. I'm mexican and I do have a mic but I'm afraid of my english, since I never get to speak it in real life or.. pretty much anywhere.
                            Don't worry about it. My english is pretty horrible at times as well. Besides, it's more enjoyable when you can take part in the planning and banter.

Comment

Originally posted by lagarto View Post
                              Oh, I'm also new to CSS, but not to TG. I used to play in the Natural Selection server while it lasted.

I'm new to CSS but not new to Valve games tho, so if you see me lost in the game it will be because I don't know the maps, speciallly not the custom maps you guys seem to use :) Anyway, I played a bit last night and had a good time, the community seems good as it is expected from TG.

Played with ya, you did fine! Once you learn the maps (Won't take long I promise) you'll be in the zone.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X