Reserved Solts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserved Solts

Sorry if this is explained elsewhere, but if one has subscribed to TG, how does one go about setting up his/her tag to no longer be kicked out of the server? Not sure if that is grammatically correct.

Re: Reserved Solts

You send me your SteamID.

I've gotten your SteamID from the logs and added your SteamID to the list of reserved slots on both servers.

You're good to go. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thank you very much
      the very much was because "thank you" was too shott

Comment

Nice one John. Clearly we've made a big impression for you to pay up this quick. Or you're just rich in which case I'll be your friend :-)

See you on the servers!

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Listen, I have contacted lawyers to see if I can sue tactical gamers for the addictive style of play they demand on their servers. I now find it impossible to play on any other servers. Through no fault of my own, I have been brain washed into thinking that actually being concerned with the objectives of the games and using verbal communication to coordinate team tactics make the game better. Therefore, I am seeking 50 dollars for HL2 and 2.5 million for the pain and suffering I now endure when I try to play on other servers. Also, I believe that it is now TG's duty to make sure that the servers are always populated with players so when I need my daily fix of CS:S I have a place to go.

P.S.
          Anyone else use outlook to spellcheck their posts so they don't look like a total moron, or is it just me.

Comment

Being a long time MMORPG player, i am accustomed to logging onto a game to play with the same people day in and day out. TG servers have become my daily logon servers, i don't even look at other servers. I play inbetween making the jungle map hah!

- -

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
              Nice one John. Clearly we've made a big impression for you to pay up this quick. Or you're just rich in which case I'll be your friend :-)

See you on the servers!

Root

LMFAO!!!! You have no shame!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Me? Shame? Hah!

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
                  Listen, I have contacted lawyers to see if I can sue tactical gamers for the addictive style of play they demand on their servers. I now find it impossible to play on any other servers. Through no fault of my own, I have been brain washed into thinking that actually being concerned with the objectives of the games and using verbal communication to coordinate team tactics make the game better. Therefore, I am seeking 50 dollars for HL2 and 2.5 million for the pain and suffering I now endure when I try to play on other servers. Also, I believe that it is now TG's duty to make sure that the servers are always populated with players so when I need my daily fix of CS:S I have a place to go.

P.S.
                  Anyone else use outlook to spellcheck their posts so they don't look like a total moron, or is it just me.
                  I have sent you an e-mail. Just double click the attached file and your addiction to CS:S will be taken care of. ;)

When you get back I'll send another 'intervention'. :D

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

While we're talking about reserved slots I have two questions. First, have you guys set me one up as well? And second, how often do the servers get full of TG members? Both of the servers were full last night when I tried to get on and for a minute or two it just kept booting me out when I tried to join.

~furin
                    Wish I were rich so I could buy some friends.
                    ~Furin
                    ~www.imageofself.com
                    ~Tilde's are your friend~

Comment

Originally posted by furin
                      how often do the servers get full of TG members? Both of the servers were full last night when I tried to get on and for a minute or two it just kept booting me out when I tried to join.
                      When joining, make sure that there aren't 15 people on. If there are, it means that another supporting member is in the process of joining. It should only take ten seconds or so for a non-paying member to be kicked and the 15th slot to open back up so you can join.
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Furin, send your STEAMID to Wyzcrak.

And welcome to the club! :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think you were set up yet Furin.
                          You can watch a player join the full server often but he will not actually join. Meaning you'll see such-and-such is joining but since the server is full he'll just be disconnected.
                          As Cing said just refresh till it shows 14/15 and then join. The greatest perk of all imo.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

furin, you're all set. I've added your SteamID. :)
                            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

ahh thanks fellas

~furin
                              ~Furin
                              ~www.imageofself.com
                              ~Tilde's are your friend~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse