CSS Members Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Members Photos

I hate to do this to the community but I look forward to all the friendly ridicule that might possibly circulate from this post. Anyway, in game I frequently hear your voices and have subconsciously developed a mental image of most of you based on characteristics of your voice and personality. Regardless of my unrelenting imagination, I'd still love to see who some of you really are.

[media]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn274/Erichemmann/n1305810439_30039669_4262.jpg[/media]

[media]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn274/Erichemmann/n1305810439_30042489_8012.jpg[/media]

I'll go ahead and dump the most relevant truths of my life on you. I'm a 17 year kid who spends most of his time playing bass. I grew up with an unequivocal fascination for rock and roll and jazz music. I've been studying music independently since I was about 5 and with a mentor since I was 10. In recent times I find myself working at Pretzel time rolling pretzels and making smoothies. It's a tough job, but someone has to roll in the dough. I've been working on self recording a record but cannot find a prominent or proficient drummer for the project. When the record does complete itself however, I'll release it on here for you all to enjoy. Anyway whats going on with you?

Re: CSS Members Photos

Just look at my avatar.

37 year old stay at home dad (best job in the world). Teacher of math to 2nd, 3rd and 4th year freshman (lots of parole officers, etc) by trade. Have my BS (lots of people said I had that before college) and my MS. Married since 97 to Cindy. Just trying to find things to keep me from being too bored.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I have a picture in my profile, but I may post up a more recent picture soon. My beard looks much better now.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I hear I'm a Criminal.

Comment

dude that better not be a newcastle jersey that your wearing...... go ManU!!!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Snake_Doc View Post
            dude that better not be a newcastle jersey that your wearing...... go ManU!!!!!!
            Newcastle > ManU

It's my favorite jersey of all time.

Comment

Uhh actually, speaking as someone who's allowed to comment on the English Premier League, Man U are crap and Newcastle are too. Liverpool Football Club for life.

That being said, here's a picture of dashing young 1er, durrr:

[media]http://www.tacticalsites.com/~1er/photos/leavingpartyface.jpg[/media]

Bit of an old one, but still pretty resemblant. But I have hair nowadays!

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by 1er View Post
                Uhh actually, speaking as someone who's allowed to comment on the English Premier League, Man U are crap and Newcastle are too. Liverpool Football Club for life.
                BOOOOOO.......say have you seen the movie Green Street Elite with elisha wood?? it is about the brotherhood that forms when you love your football team!!!

"I'm forever blowing bubbles....pretty bubbles in the air!!!!"

UNITED...UNITED!! (course thats west ham for you american folks!)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Jack Bauer; 01-07-2009, 04:31 PM. Reason: forgot to add pic

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

That last picture with the beach shorts and the sunglasses makes you look like Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men. Sorry but it's true. :D

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

What's wrong with charlie sheen?

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                      What's wrong with charlie sheen?
                      Well, he's no Emilio Estevez

Comment

I also got photos in my profile I might post some new ones soon.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/album.php?albumid=86
                        |TG| Plude220

Comment

ha ha ha ha now thats funny....

Comment

First to address 1er's statement, 1er Man U have won the league 10 times, Arsenal has won the league 3 times, Chelsea has won the league 2 times and Blackburn Rovers have won the league 1 time.

On this list of winners where does Liverpool enter into it? Yes thats right along with the hundred other teams in England, AT THE BOTTOM WITH NO WINS!

Originally posted by Snake_Doc View Post
                            BOOOOOO.......say have you seen the movie Green Street Elite with elisha wood?? it is about the brotherhood that forms when you love your football team!!!

"I'm forever blowing bubbles....pretty bubbles in the air!!!!"

UNITED...UNITED!! (course thats west ham for you american folks!)

As to you Jack THAT FILM WAS RUBBISH AND FULL OF BULL, NOT UNLIKE FRODO BAGGINS!
                            Last edited by Disciple; 01-11-2009, 03:57 AM.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                            Winston Churchill

Comment

To skylark? You quoted Jack Bauer...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X