First time on TG CSS Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time on TG CSS Server

I played last night for a bit last night on TG's CSS server and I must say, I am HIGHLY impressed. I lost hope a long time ago with cs because of the people that played it. I have been playing with TG on the POE2 server for a while now and I am very happy to see what I see in POE2 in the CSS server. Even the "good" servers I played on could not compare to this. It was always just ppl running around aimlessly looking for someone to shoot and then the complete lack of respect for each other is rediculous. Thanks for making such a great place to play cs!! I look forward to seeing you all again tonight!!

Re: First time on TG CSS Server

well thanks for swinging by my man!!!!! its people like you who follow directions and are a team player, who make this server what it is!!!! thanks again and good gamming to ya

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Welcome aboard man always good to have more players especially ones that follow the rules and like them!

Comment

Welcome to the CS:S side of things...we do it the TG way all while having fun.

Make sure to check out our SOPs as well (Link in my Sig). Being a POE2 player you will get it down quick!

HAVE FUN!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X