Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A vote that needs our support.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...r-members.html

Make sure you tell them if CS is your most often game!
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Re: Let them know:

Voted.

Show those 2142 peeps whose boss!
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Yeah! uh.. just as long as they don't bring that walker thing up and mow us down!
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
        Yeah! uh.. just as long as they don't bring that walker thing up and mow us down!
        haha! that gave me a good lol :D

Sorry guys I had to vote for my battlefield-love...
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

CS:S all the way...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

WoW for me. :D
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

voted cs:s man!!!! PCS FTW!!!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

A vote that needs our support.

I would hate for the BFx series games to be able to use this to justify changing the way we play here at TG. So, get out there and vote.
                sigpic

Comment

Re: A vote that needs our support.

**Cough** http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...them-know.html **Cough**

Little late to the game Xen. ^_^
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

damn it... where was that thread when I was reading everything????
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xen View Post

I would hate for the BFx series games to be able to use this to justify changing the way we play here at TG. So, get out there and vote.
                      Xen seriously... what makes you think for a second anyone from the BFx series wants to change the way you play? Why do you continually have this 'us vs them' mentality with regards to the various games that instead of helping build the community fractures it?

It so happens we're all TG. You're not special TG because of the game you play. BF2142 is very different from, say, ArmA. Or CSS. They are designed to be from the ground up. I wouldn't expect the same rules for all of these games, because that would make no sense. What I would expect is for the core 'spirit' behind all of our games to be consistent. And that is to play the game the way it was intended, with an eye for 'simulation' or 'realism' for the setting and game in question.

So dear heavens please stop pitting us one against the other. Stop acting as though we're here to force a certain gameplay style onto you in a completely different game. That's not what anyone is trying to do. We're all just trying to play our own games in a mature, teamwork-oriented fashion. The more you make posts like the one I quoted above, the harder it is for us to do this as a single cohesive community.

Post deletion by admin in 3, 2, 1...
                      TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Crux View Post
                        Xen seriously... what makes you think for a second anyone from the BFx series wants to change the way you play? Why do you continually have this 'us vs them' mentality with regards to the various games that instead of helping build the community fractures it?
                        Because you guys are EVIL!

It so happens we're all TG. You're not special TG because of the game you play. BF2142 is very different from, say, ArmA. Or CSS. They are designed to be from the ground up. I wouldn't expect the same rules for all of these games, because that would make no sense. What I would expect is for the core 'spirit' behind all of our games to be consistent. And that is to play the game the way it was intended, with an eye for 'simulation' or 'realism' for the setting and game in question.

So dear heavens please stop pitting us one against the other. Stop acting as though we're here to force a certain gameplay style onto you in a completely different game. That's not what anyone is trying to do. We're all just trying to play our own games in a mature, teamwork-oriented fashion. The more you make posts like the one I quoted above, the harder it is for us to do this as a single cohesive community.

Post deletion by admin in 3, 2, 1...
                        Don't take it too seriously. A bit of friendly rivalry should always be welcome. I'm sure it was nothing more than a simple joke. Besides, isn't that how we Counter-Strike players are supposed to act? Annoying, know-it-all, elitist and aggressive? :D

Comment

HA HA HA good one pot!!! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Potshot View Post
                            Because you guys are EVIL!
                            Well, we are evil. I won't deny that.

Don't take it too seriously. A bit of friendly rivalry should always be welcome. I'm sure it was nothing more than a simple joke. Besides, isn't that how we Counter-Strike players are supposed to act? Annoying, know-it-all, elitist and aggressive? :D
                            Unfortunately this goes beyond a bit of a friendly rivalry. He's shown a consistent and pervasive attitude against the 2142 community, continuously acting as though we are 'less TG' than some other parts of TG. It is divisive, pointless and rather tiresome.
                            TG-3rd Special Forces is Active and Currenly Recruiting!

Comment

I wouldn't know about anything other than that one post. However, I'd suggest PMing him about it. Discussions on subjects like that usually lead to deleted messages. I'd hate to see mutual dislike between us come from something as simple as a misunderstanding.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X