from the depths of pr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from the depths of pr

from the depth of the project reality mod is a small expeditionary force. more acuratly they are the 15th Expeditionary Force. The other day myself, ollie and crywolf ventured carefully onto an empty cs:s server. On this server we encounter an orange world never before seen by the likes of the pr comunity then i offered to venture onto the tactical gamer server. once in this strange place i found some familiar face's in the form of sever E-1st members. They took me under there wings and guided me through the maps. Upon my way i killed several terrorists using an aray of weapons. however my good deeds were soon forgotten as i defened a house from advancing counter terroists we were sucessfull countering several waves of CT's untill alas they over welmed us.

I shall be reporting back to my bosses back in base to tell them that the world of counter strike is an enjoyable and highly tactical game with a group of people who show respect and maturity. Hopefully my report will encourage more people from the depths of the bf2 engine to try this amazing counter stike server!

Good work guys and thanks for your patience with me!

Re: from the depths of pr

Im glad you liked it, I would love to see some 15 in here maybe we can even get both servers full once again.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Awesome man glad you enjoyed your experience spread the word and welcome!

Comment

Nice write up man!

Cya on the server ;)
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

cool.. see yah at the server..
          If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Hey, it was lot's of fun playing with you yesterday. Please do bring more easy targets... The "15th", I think you called them? :D

Just kidding, great to have you with us!

Comment

It's Great that you had a wonderful experience on the CS:S side of life...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

that was a great write up man!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Awsome to hear that, I look forward to playing with you on the server.

Comment

Sweet, another squad to play css with us.... Heh. Can somebody say squad tournament?
                    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish...... Madness knows what I talking about ay Jail bird?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                        fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish...... Madness knows what I talking about ay Jail bird?
                        Hey man you can't be putting me out there like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Potshot View Post
                          Hey, it was lot's of fun playing with you yesterday. Please do bring more easy targets... The "15th", I think you called them? :D

Just kidding, great to have you with us!
                          i think i killed u a couple of times so maybe the easy targets are the E-1st?

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                            You sir, ARE THE MILLION DOLLAR WINNER!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                              You do know that we were on the same team the whole time, right? Don't be so proud about it. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X