X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see the macys day parade?

Pretty interesting to watch http://macys.parade.crucial-x.net

Re: Did you see the macys day parade?

Yeah, when I first saw that, I thought it was so amazing. They got Rick astley to actually rickroll people. Good times... good times...

I just watch some other related videos. One kid rickroll'd his whole school and nobody knew what a rick roll was. Gotta be a bummer.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

that guy has gained more popularity in the last 3 years then he ever did in the 80's. and there is an entire generation that have never heard that song in entirety lol
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Hahahhaah Thats AWESOME!

Comment

He's clearly lip syncing, I don't really understand the point of the whole demonstration. In fact, I'm absolutely baffled.

Comment

Originally posted by Diplomatic_Immunity View Post
            He's clearly lip syncing, I don't really understand the point of the whole demonstration. In fact, I'm absolutely baffled.

every artist that sings at every parade lip syncs. in face most artist that sing "live" lip sync. If they actually sang live, it wouldnt be pretty....look at fall out boy.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
              every artist that sings at every parade lip syncs. in face most artist that sing "live" lip sync. If they actually sang live, it wouldnt be pretty....look at fall out boy.
              As far as I'm concerned, if you can't do it live then your not an artist. Your a pretender who chooses to disrespect musicians like myself and others by stealing opportunity from truly talented people. I would never pay to go see someone lip sync what I could hear on their "Record."

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, if you can't do it live then your not an artist. Your a pretender who chooses to disrespect musicians like myself and others by stealing opportunity from truly talented people. I would never pay to go see someone lip sync what I could hear on their "Record."
                completely agree. why spend 40bucks to go see some winded half talented hack when you can go spend 15 at a local bar/jazz club and see some real talent.
                -Vulcan

Comment

yeah lip synch sucks.. check out the vid where kanye west sings live it totally sucks..
                  thats what you get when you rely more on electronics..
                  and i would rather pay dough on a live band in a bar or in a live concert...
                  If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

It's in a parade in really cold weather. I say if he wants to lip sing it, then by george let him! It wouldn't have sounded good if he sang it normal, his teeth would be chattering and such. Did you see how cold he looked? Bundling himself up with the peacoat?

Comment

It's one thing if this were a concert, but we're talking about a rickroll here. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends just rickrolled an entire nation! I think that balances the lip synching...

Comment

My comment is that is stupid.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
                          My comment is that is stupid.
                          Don't be jealous.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X