No announcement yet.

Uhm... First Server?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhm... First Server?

I'm pinging the server every once in a while cuz I got auto kicked from Server two when me and Root were having a good time nuking the bridge...

Seems to be froze, or lagged out. Pings back 2000 instead of the normal 60ish...

Just wondering...

Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Uhm... First Server?

Yep, dead as a doornail..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Yeah, shame. Wonder what's up with it. :/

Server crash.

Very rare in occurance and now resolved in instance.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Its back up now though :icon_bigg
          We are the music makers,
          and we are the dreamers of the dream.
          Wandering by lone sea breakers,
          and sitting by desolate streams.
          World losers and world forsakers,
          for whom the pale moon gleams.
          Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed