Thanks for the good times tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the good times tonight

To everyone I played with tonight, thanks a lot.

After CS:S was released, I tried it out on several other servers and really liked the game, but didn't really like the pub atmosphere. Having been away from online FPS games for a while, I forgot just how annoying and retarded pub servers are.

Then my good buddy whom you all know as Addict told me that this place set up a CS:S server and that a lot of my old buddies from the Network 42 days were playing here again.

So I jumped one of the servers tonight and ran into a lot of good old friends. Heck, I even got kicked! Apparently the rules are stricter than they were when I last played here, and that certainly is a good thing if the server is public, although I still stand behind my tactics this evening as being perfectly in the spirit of what TG is all about.

Kudos to whoever appointed the new admins here. They don't take crap from anyone and that's to be commended. They did their jobs very well tonight, and set me straight on the new boundaries of de_cbble, even though one of them copped an attitude with me (that's right 9 volt battery, I'm callin' you out sucka!). :)

Anyway, I had a really good time tonight playing this game the way I like to play it. And to those of you who know me, it was good to see you again.
    Please allow me to adjust my pants
    So that I may dance the Good Time Dance
    And put the onlookers and innocent bystanders into a trance

Re: Thanks for the good times tonight

Yes the administrators do they're job very well, especially the new ones. (Whenever they're actually around ;) )
    We are the music makers,
    and we are the dreamers of the dream.
    Wandering by lone sea breakers,
    and sitting by desolate streams.
    World losers and world forsakers,
    for whom the pale moon gleams.
    Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Comment

Similar to the memories you may have from the N42 days, this PCS playerbase is at no shortage for debates about what is valid and what is not.

Yes, things have to be strict until we all trust each other. Many of us are still getting to know each other, but that will slowly change over time.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hahahaha
        9v kicked you. That's funny.
        I was worried when I started reading that post because I banned a guy tonight. I'm sure you aren't the type to cuss out the admin like that guy did. :)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
          Hahahaha
          9v kicked you. That's funny.
          I was worried when I started reading that post because I banned a guy tonight. I'm sure you aren't the type to cuss out the admin like that guy did. :)
          Actually I laughed pretty hard when he kicked me too.

I know better than to swear at an admin HERE, anyway. :)

All I said was that the far-left-side-door boundary on cbble was stupid, and I think he took it personally. My apologies if he did, but I was complaining about the rule, not the admins.
          Please allow me to adjust my pants
          So that I may dance the Good Time Dance
          And put the onlookers and innocent bystanders into a trance

Comment

Jeez Sam, you're such a disruptive influence!!! :) I gotta get on more...

Comment

Ya know... we all need more "good times" at night...

:D :D

-Mom
              Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X