This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A simple question

I was just playing in the PCS as vG ! ExpliSit1 |TG|, after I got spooked and accidently did a "crack jump" I was perma banned from the server. Is that a normal reaction to a simple spacebar mistake? And if so what about the man I killed before I jumped who was standing on a railing, since that is just as illegal in reaslim. I just wanna know why I was perma banned.

Re: A simple question

First of all wearing the TG tag puts you above all warnings. Half the time you wont even get a warning. Just kicked or banned. Wearing the TG tag shows you have read our rules and are going to follow them. the tag is your warning.

Now since you wear the tag im guessing you have read the rules and relize that posting such a post as this on the public forums isnt a good way to handle such a thing. If you dint read that well now you know. im sur e if you post this in the proper area it will get handled.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

As trooper said, put it through the proper channels.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I poasted it way down below in the contact and admin forum but seein as no one watches it I posted in here. I havent completely read your SOP's and has been a long long time since I did. Ive been a tactical gamer for a long time and have used that tag well before coming to your server. I wasnt asking for an unban in this forum I was asking if a perma ban was a normal occurance for such a mistake. But I will read thru again and find the proper channels to handle this. If it will set you at ease I will remove the TG tag when I join your server

Comment

I just want to know what the reason for the ban was? wheres the violation report?

Comment

please read up on the SOP's on how to appeal your ban.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X