This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimap Discussion Vote

A few weeks ago I brought up an argument generally stating that we should remove the minimap from the TG counterstrike server. (Forum found at http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...7-minimap.html.) Great arguments were brought up by both parties, those who supported the minimap and those who apposed it. The most convincing argument in my own opinion was brought about by ednos.

Originally posted by ednos View Post
    The mini-map also serves to increase situational awareness in a game that does not provide the player with realistic situational awareness.
    Regardless, I think it is only fair that we take a vote on the matter at hand.

Proposal: The TG Counter Strike Source Server would have it's minimap removed for a few days simply to test the idea. To my knowledge it is impossible to start a poll, so we may vote via posts. (If someone knows how to start a pull, message me so I may edit this forum.)

Even if you are apposed to the removal of the minimap the concept might prove to bring about a more realistic game so It is at least worth a try.

Re: Minimap Discussion Vote

This has been discussed many times before and I believe it's already been decided that it's not possible because hiding the minimap is a client side variable.

Comment

Yes, I'm almost certain that the server can not enforce the removal of mini map. Could be wrong, but probably not.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Either way These types of things are not decided by public vote ;)

But to echo clef, this is not possible.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...