Someone Please Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Please Help

I had quit playing CS till a friend told me about the TG servers. I really hate how everyone else plays CS-Deathmatch. So now I only want to play on TG servers. I've been playing for a couple of days, and tonight I played cs_havana for only the second time ever. The first time was last night and I was CT. Tonight I was TS and on the second round I wound up going through that hole in the floor that you can't get back up. I knew where I was from playing CT last night. I found myself behind the CT's and took out a couple on my way out. I would NEVER intentionally rush, and it's the first time I even made a mistake and did it, but now I'm kick-banned. I'm sure someone has to remember playing with me. I don't cause any problems and always follow orders. I can't play on any of these other crappy servers. Can anyone help me get back in. PLEASE!

Re: Someone Please Help

An admin will contact you privately. In the future, PM an admin to discuss problems of this nature.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Cool. Thank you very much. Hopefully there won't be any future need.

Comment

I've fallen through that hole.
        Always made a fast run back upstairs.

We don't tolerate rushing the spawns and that hole puts you in a bad position... unless you're chasing hostages being rescued.

The fact that you came here and posted shows that you aren't the usual frag-monkey with which we prefer not to play.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Wow...

See, if we could influence all the other non-PCS players this way... the world would be a better place.

It's like a super-model saying, "I would spread love and harmony and PCS across the land so that everyone could murder the opposite team in ways that no one ever has before," when trying to get Ms. America... hmm

-Mom
          Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Yer Mom/Will.......i dont think it is that same thing.....but you can goon and think that our miss america would say that....lol...i just think that was a bad way to compare.....gaming to the reeal world...naw.....i just messing....just make sure next time this happens...you get on the cosole or type to your admin and team...that it was an error and not you trying to rush.....Stay Pimpin and spread the word, "PCS is the only way"..

-Monkerz
            Allen: Yeah, you're right.
            Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
              I've fallen through that hole.
              Always made a fast run back upstairs.
              Cingular fell through that hole a couple days ago. I'm sure he's a rusher, fraghunter. Root tried to ban him, but I don't think he had the priveleges.

:)
              It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Originally posted by K2_the_Turtle
                Cingular fell through that hole a couple days ago. I'm sure he's a rusher, fraghunter. Root tried to ban him, but I don't think he had the priveleges.

:)
                Nah Cing's just a l33t hacker :)

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

FYI They have let me back on. Thanks to anyone who helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
                    Nah Cing's just a l33t hacker :)

Root
                    I was playing with a few people on Cobble this morning and my hax were in full effect!
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X