Team B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team B

Hey guys, send me a pm of when you are able to get on. Oh, and what you think our tag should be for the tourney.

Grifter

Re: Team B

I think we should all organize a team meeting. Perhaps in some sort of private chat room? (any ideas?) That way, everyone can get their point across to everyone else. Noone would be left out and we can all point out strengths/weaknesss in others ideas. I always feel brainstorming with more people is better than less. We are all mature enough to allow the others to fully "prove" their point, if nessecary.
    PS I think I have an idea or two about our name ;)
    We are the music makers,
    and we are the dreamers of the dream.
    Wandering by lone sea breakers,
    and sitting by desolate streams.
    World losers and world forsakers,
    for whom the pale moon gleams.
    Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Comment

I'll be on this evening... well, I'm kinda on now too... but fer sher this evening.
      Everybody needs to have a mic (obviously) and most of us already have TeamSpeak so we can get together in the TG TS or in the TGS TS any time.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Everybody needs to have a mic (obviously) and most of us already have TeamSpeak so we can get together in the TG TS or in the TGS TS any time.
        Find the TGS one here---->70.85.24.148:8763 You are all welcome here.

I also will be on tonight at 8 pm.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I'll be on a little after 9.....

Sounds like I better get TeamSpeak too... I'll work on it now...

I've always just used in game mic....

"Call me anything you like, just don't call me late for dinner"

Comment

Is it agreed then that all members must have TeamSpeak? I currently do not have it but I am sure it would not be a problem for me to get it. I too have always used in-game mic. Perhaps we could find the good and the bad about using TeamSpeak then decide? Ill be on maybe around 9 or so I'm heading out now (7:20) but I will be on for sure sometime later.
            We are the music makers,
            and we are the dreamers of the dream.
            Wandering by lone sea breakers,
            and sitting by desolate streams.
            World losers and world forsakers,
            for whom the pale moon gleams.
            Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Comment

I saw where Grifter came into the TGS TS this evening but I never heard him talk.
              We were gaming and had a couple of visitors. Feel free to come in any time. When we're ready to get some planning and chit-chat going we have lotsa channels and privacy. :)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Ya apparently we are a little noisy!...lol It can be distracting for sure. Ingame chat, T/s, wife...errrrrr CRAZY!! Usually we try to keep it down to game talk, but on the weekend lots of us are having wobbly-pops, and the mouths loosin up. Please feel free to join us again.

Comment

I got TS working... I think...

I was thinking we might want to get going w/ some group emails... my email is

hickeykevin at sbcglobal.net... if everyone sends me their addie, I'll send out one email then we can just "reply to all" and get a conversation going...

Comment

Originally posted by Dog
                    I got TS working... I think...

I was thinking we might want to get going w/ some group emails... my email is

hickeykevin at sbcglobal.net... if everyone sends me their addie, I'll send out one email then we can just "reply to all" and get a conversation going...

[email protected]

Teamspeak is the way to go. I hate typing for a half an hour, what can be said in 10 secs. Feel free to come to our T/s dog and we will fix you up. If you need help PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
                      [email protected]

Teamspeak is the way to go. I hate typing for a half an hour, what can be said in 10 secs. Feel free to come to our T/s dog and we will fix you up. If you need help PM me.
                      roger.............

Comment

I think we should designate a [email protected]@ @[email protected] Grifter to start to organize things for us. We need to sure up practice times etc.

You want the job??

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X