Prototype servers up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype servers up...

My prototype CS server #2 is up and running.....maybe if you guys have extra time you can drop by in my new little server :)

130.166.80.181:27015

i have a CSS server coming up too...but i think i'm gonna make it a frag server just cuz that's the more popular audience :icon23:

Re: Prototype servers up...

Well....i dont play much of cs or css frag servers.....but if you get another css pcs server up and going .... i will be more than happy to join when the TG servers crash at once......lol
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Originally posted by MONKERZ
      when the TG servers crash at once......lol
      ouch man.. that hurt..

*sniff, sniff*

Server operators have feelings, too, ya know...

*sniff, sniff*

:)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Lol Wyz... you're the one who broke them then :D heh

Nah... they've been running pretty decent last couple-a nights. Seems like our Server Op knows what he's doing...

Be glad to drop by when the servers are empty NF.

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

naw Wyz....i talking about when the first server crashing and wee all croud the second one....then we gotta wait for the operators to do there genious and then we got another chance to get in b4 everone else.....not saying anything bad ....but we need to like raise a poll....after i become a supporting member...which shoud be soon...to open a new server....jsut incase this happens agian.....LOVE THE SERVERS AND OPERATORS....keep up the good work
          Allen: Yeah, you're right.
          Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X