some server issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some server issues

i've noticed at times the server is seriously jumpy. I've only noticed it since HLTV has been on. Is this HLTV causing the issue or something else?

by jumpy i mean players will just teleport from one spot to another, not it's not a crazy hack lol.

- -

Re: some server issues

Originally posted by Vulcan
    i've noticed at times the server is seriously jumpy. I've only noticed it since HLTV has been on. Is this HLTV causing the issue or something else?

by jumpy i mean players will just teleport from one spot to another, not it's not a crazy hack lol.
    I've seen it too... teleport is accurate... I saw it before HLTV too.. for the last 2 or so weeks... It's more apparent to me when a lot of other players around...
    maybe more crunching when players are on top of each other?

or not... ;-)

Comment

I have also seen it, but before HLTV. I don't play on any other servers, so don't know if it's only here, but yes, players will seem to just crazily teleport back and forth sometimes and then go back to normal.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yeah....i thought i was the only one noticing this crazy stuff going on...well at first i thought that is was just pings being too high....but then i checked them...and they were fine...so it had to be the server.....this HLTV might be a contributing thing but it is not the prime reason....while on one other server i was noticing this...but the admin was a friend of mine and explained to me what was going on...i can try to talk to him and get the reasoning again...just gemme some time and ill see what i can do...

-Monkerz
        Allen: Yeah, you're right.
        Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Speaking of pings, I've noticed SERIOUS spikes since HLTV got up.

Normal pings running 50-90 spiking 200-400..

Not sure if it's HLTV or what. And I'm sure that our Server Ops have it under control and know all the problems, but just in case ya don't... that's what us nubs are for... :D

-Mom
          Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

HLTV, ya I'm a lot more paranoid that someone will detect my hacks ever since this got implememented...

Oh, wait...I mean....Lag issues. Right...It's causing lag issues.

:)
            It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Yea!!! I noticed that too. I just thought it was me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X