Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request

I need a screenshot (or screenshots) of a T attacking a CT with a knife. I would hope the picture would include both participants in the third person with the knifer being shot in the chest with a large calibur bullet (actually, 12 gauge to the chest would look cooler). Either shotgun will work, but if it's anything else, make it the default CT .45 ACP without the silencer.

The more blood the better. Don't ruin a 7 vs 7 looking for this, but if there's just three guys jacking around on the server.... Anyways, I'm going to try and get it myself, but I'm usually to busy getting shot in the face.

Re: Request

Mind if I ask what for? I'm a little snoopy.
    It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

I'd be glad to participate if ya need me...

-Mom
      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by K2_the_Turtle
        Mind if I ask what for? I'm a little snoopy.
        Ever heard me use that quote "Never bring a knife to a gun-fight?" My short-term plan is to make another Sig like the one below for TG usage. My long term goal is to make a desktop TG wallpaper including funny snips from NS, CS, and possibly BF192 and TFC.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X