Tactics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactics

I'm thinking on posting a thread about tactics. How I play, what I do in certain situations and how to survive in the confusion of a firefight.

I'm looking for the go or the not to go... so give me some feedback on this. I'm going to start the thread at 11 in the tactics portion of the forums.

It is 9:45 now. If I get no replies, I'll post it anyways.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Tactics

Please do post it. There is no reason I can imagine for a 'no go'.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Make like a license plate.

GO4IT
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ty for the replies. First part of my tactics session is posted in the tactics side of the forums.. Hope you like it, and sorry to cut it off so short. I will continue after class...

-Mom
        Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Go .........................

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom
            Ty for the replies. First part of my tactics session is posted in the tactics side of the forums.. Hope you like it, and sorry to cut it off so short. I will continue after class...

-Mom
            FYI.... There is a separate CS:S - Tactics forum to post your tactics.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

That's where I'm posting the tactics guide, asch... named Tactically Inclined in the Tactics folder...

-Mom
              Yer Mom /O>

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                FYI.... There is a separate CS:S - Tactics forum to post your tactics.
                Yeah....he knows....he did post it in there too...he just wanted you guys to know that is was there....many people dont go in there.....lol....jst trying to help....

-Monk
                Allen: Yeah, you're right.
                Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Updated yet again. Please view and reply. I will finish later...

-Mom
                  Yer Mom /O>

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X