Other PCS Servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other PCS Servers?

Don't get me wrong - the TG servers are the best around.

Sometimes I like to squeeze in a few rounds between classes, or something, but during the late morning / early afternoon the server is empty.

Can anyone recommend a couple of backup servers?

Re: Other PCS Servers?

http://www.deadmen.co.uk/

They're overseas and got their start with PCS. They play TCS. See website for details.

Their timezone difference might well accomodate your need.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

You're out of luck if you want CS:Source though, as they abandoned their source server (think they said it was still too buggy, memory leaks and stuff?) and concentrated on CS:CZ instead.

Just checked their forums and i can't see any other news about it than that, i'm afraid.

Comment

If you find yourself without a spot feel free to come over to our CSS server. We run it exactly like it is here, asshats, and fragmonkeys are not tolerated.

The Gamer's Syndicate welcomes all who call TG home to come to our site. http://www.thegamerssyndicate.com/

To our server at 70.85.24.149:27015
        And to our Teamspeak 70.85.24.148:8763

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
          If you find yourself without a spot feel free to come over to our CSS server. We run it exactly like it is here, asshats, and fragmonkeys are not tolerated.

The Gamer's Syndicate welcomes all who call TG home to come to our site. http://www.thegamerssyndicate.com/

To our server at 70.85.24.149:27015
          And to our Teamspeak 70.85.24.148:8763
          I can attest....

Good group of guys... and welcoming...

Comment

We are still working out the bugs (couple of settings need to be changed, maps need to be added, Welcome page needs to be updated) but it still has that new server smell.

a.c.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X