Teams A and B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams A and B

We are scheduled to compete against each other for week one. Please post here what days and times you are available the week of February 27th. That way we can all figure out what day we should have the match. I'd just like to wish luck to not only my team, but to team A as well. This should be an awesome tourney.

Grifter

Re: Teams A and B

I do like to think that Monday would be the best time. I believe that everyone in the US is probably off/out for President's Day. I know I am. 3 day weekend... WooT! Although, IRL issues may be pending.

I'm free any day of the week after 2:30 central time. I get out of school at that time, and I have a 30 minute drive from college to the computer.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

President's Day is not the 27th.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

LOL President's Day is the 21st. I have that off though...sooo....wOOt

Comment

I think you find it easiest to make it in the evenings, and on the weekend. As for the Monday, and Presidents day, hrmmm you may have noticed that alot of team A is in the U.K, and some of us are way to your north in Canada.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I can do most weeknights after 9... (child)

Comment

Nighttime is my best time.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

You said the week of the 27th... Is Monday not the beginning of the week of the 27th? :D

Lol

-Mom
                Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

i will be over the sea between the 20th.. and 27th.. i may make it back the 28th.. =(
                  late that sunday night.. i will miss the first match.. sorry Grifter.. i told you guys already though lol.. before they set a date.. but no biggy.. you guys can handle it without me :)
                  this time.. (to bad its against the KLOWNS that i miss :( )... goodluck all
                  -'~-,~-'~-Essence-Of-Judas-,~-~'-~,-
                  "Real Me Scout"
                  Pronunciation: 'skaut
                  Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
                  1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
                  2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
                  3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
                  4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
                  5 : headshot

Comment

Originally posted by EssenceOfJudas
                    i will be over the sea between the 20th.. and 27th.. i may make it back the 28th.. =(
                    late that sunday night.. i will miss the first match.. sorry Grifter.. i told you guys already though lol.. before they set a date.. but no biggy.. you guys can handle it without me :)
                    this time.. (to bad its against the KLOWNS that i miss :( )... goodluck all
                    I read the week of the 27th w/ the 27th being the start of the week... so 27 -5

but

What day does the week start on?

You might even get to practice before we play....... :icon_cool

Comment

You guys will have anytime between SUNDAY the 27th, and SATURDAY the 5th to complete your match.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                        You guys will have anytime between SUNDAY the 27th, and SATURDAY the 5th to complete your match.

AAAhhh... WONDERFUL>.. Tis ON! :)
                        -'~-,~-'~-Essence-Of-Judas-,~-~'-~,-
                        "Real Me Scout"
                        Pronunciation: 'skaut
                        Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
                        1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
                        2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
                        3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
                        4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
                        5 : headshot

Comment

I can do afternoons 4:30 and on, and I'm looking forward to some of the best competetions from all of the exceptional players that make up these teams. I wish everyone the best, I do not believe in luck.
                          "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

Generally speaking, tuesday and friday nights are best for me, as I don't have to work the next day.

Root
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

How about Friday March 4th around 8:30 p.m. CST? That would be pretty cool. We could be the primetime match up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X