ForceCamera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForceCamera

If I may suggest if not suggested before, can we have the server set to always force the camera only to your team even on public days. There's a lot of times i find myself in a good spot one round and may not get any contact, but my spot won't work the following round because the dead opposing players spec'd it and could see my defense and plan for it. Even though they never encountered it. It makes it harder to test to see if defenses and spots work when they can see it and prepare for it prior to ever encountering it. It also gives the opposing teams the advantage of knowing what the defensive team is doing to prevent them from breaching. Let me know thoughts, thanks.

Re: ForceCamera

Although you do make valid points, the point of the free look is to be able to familiarize yourself with the maps. If you have never played a certain map before, it will take you much longer to adapt.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Also, it is much more difficult to admin the server with force camera on..
      Dizlor

Comment

I used to have the same problem and It was annoying but now I have more fun playing different spots in the same area. When I say that, I mean, maybe you'll be on one side of the box one or two rounds and it'll be a dry spot, so you switch sides of the box, or go to a different corner to protect that area.

be adventurous, be creative.
        "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
        - Sparhawxx

Comment

During non lockdown days the server is open for new players as well as veteran players. That's why it is set this way and will stay that way. We have lockdown period for more veteran style of play.

- -

Comment

Here's how you do it. You camp a spot a few times, then invite a 'friend' to take that exact spot for you! But snickering after the fact on voice chat is frowned upon!
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

skylark owns.
              aiming is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
                Here's how you do it. You camp a spot a few times, then invite a 'friend' to take that exact spot for you! But snickering after the fact on voice chat is frowned upon!
                I am never taking in game advice from you again.

Comment

I would never take advise from skylark other than what color to paint my bathroom walls
                  Defensive Ribbon

Comment

I could agree with a consisted forced camera. I'm ultimately passive to the subject however. I can't seem to feel strongly about either argument.

Comment

Originally posted by RKeister View Post
                      If I may suggest if not suggested before, can we have the server set to always force the camera only to your team even on public days. There's a lot of times i find myself in a good spot one round and may not get any contact, but my spot won't work the following round because the dead opposing players spec'd it and could see my defense and plan for it. Even though they never encountered it. It makes it harder to test to see if defenses and spots work when they can see it and prepare for it prior to ever encountering it. It also gives the opposing teams the advantage of knowing what the defensive team is doing to prevent them from breaching. Let me know thoughts, thanks.
                      Just use it man!
                      Next round stay in spot where you can get jump on the guy trying to get the jump on you at the old spot. I have goten alot of easy kill doing just that and somtimes I delbertly stay in a spot for to long just draw people in.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

I think it would be cool just cause i like using really weird spots and people not knowing where i am when im scouting ;)

303rd Logistical Studies Group

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."
                        - Joseph Stalin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X