Awesome time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome time

Last night I was on the server playing Italy as a CT with K2, Haney, and a couple other people.

Every round we took the 15 extra seconds and set up a plan where we would position ourselves at key locations, then move in at the same time using coordinated attacks. We'd use smoke to give each other cover from snipers, we coordinated smoking/flashing the house to extract the hostages safely... It was incredible teamwork.

The best part about it, instead of the T's bitching about it...they were complementing us on how well planned our attacks were and how surprised they were each time.

This is how the game should be played!

Re: Awesome time

I too have had some good games recently. I see more planning and patience (particularly by the Ts on bomb maps), and apparently the opposing teams are enjoying the sport.

I am really looking forward to the tourney. I think it will bring teamwork here to a new height. :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

CSS teamwork, yes. ;)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchist Weasel
        Last night I was on the server playing Italy as a CT with K2, Haney, and a couple other people.

Every round we took the 15 extra seconds and set up a plan where we would position ourselves at key locations, then move in at the same time using coordinated attacks. We'd use smoke to give each other cover from snipers, we coordinated smoking/flashing the house to extract the hostages safely... It was incredible teamwork.

The best part about it, instead of the T's bitching about it...they were complementing us on how well planned our attacks were and how surprised they were each time.

This is how the game should be played!
        Weasel,

Last night was some of the best gameplay I've had in a little while. Really appreciate you taking charge of the team and laying out the strategies like that!

Keith
        It's a game. Keep it real. Keep it fun.

-Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          CSS teamwork, yes.
          Well, this is a CSS forum after all....... ;)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X