Ghost Recon deal on Steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon deal on Steam

So, I broke down and bought their GR package. I used to play the very first game back in the day. Can anybody recommend any essential mods or anything else I should know? If anybody else purchased this package, we should get together and try out some coop missions sometime.

Re: Ghost Recon deal on Steam

I just head on CS team chat that the steam bought version isn't compatible on coop missions on our server. This correct?
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark View Post
      I just head on CS team chat that the steam bought version isn't compatible on coop missions on our server. This correct?

that is correct. Something about the steam version does not like the modded content the server has running....kind of stupid if you ask me.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Just want to notify anybody who may have purchased GR through Steam, they have fixed the bug that prevented you from joining multiplayer games. So...that's good.

Comment

Sweet thanks for the update Chunga.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Chunga View Post
            Just want to notify anybody who may have purchased GR through Steam, they have fixed the bug that prevented you from joining multiplayer games. So...that's good.

they would sold more if they would have done this BEFORE the deal weekend.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

So if I DL GRAW2 off of Steam, I won't be able to play on our servers?

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
              Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
              Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

yes you can delta... because they FIXED it =P