Server out of date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server out of date?

So I finally spring for a reserved slot, and now I can't play!!! When I try to connect it says "[TEMP] server is out of date." Did you guys forget to update?

Re: Server out of date?

I'm not sure what the error message means... but one thing you'll want to do it make sure you PM Wyzcrak with your steam ID so he can get you on the reserved slot list. It doesn't automatically happen.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

I just started a thread on this also. Steam's forumns say the server must be patched before we can get back on.
      http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...hreadid=248056

Comment

Just got the PM from Wyzcrak before I tried to jump on.

Comment

Buck Fush, thanks. Looks like I'll be waiting to play for a while. Maybe I'll play some hl2dm and kill some people with some toilets until I can get back on.

Comment

Servers are updating as we speak...

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Cool, they should be back up soon then.

I just heard about hl2dm, but i can't figure out how to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Fush
                Right-click on the Steam icon (by your clock) and choose 'Play Games'. Then just select 'Half-Life 2: Deathmatch' and play.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

If you've played hl2, it's exactly the same. Gets boring after a while but it's fun to kill people by ripping stuff off the wall. However, then it becomes the same lame deathmatch we choose to escape by playing on these servers.

Comment

I found a couple of CS servers that I could connect to and now I'm getting error that the server could not verify my steam account id. Anyone else getting this?

Comment

Found my answer here:
                      http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi...php?p_faqid=30

Comment

Yep. I'm having the same problem, even in hl2dm. Damn you steam authentication server 35!!!

Comment

I have upgraded both servers.

Please provide feedback.

Thank you.
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

llllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggg gg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Wyz!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X