unretrievable bomb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unretrievable bomb

I was playing Terrorist on de_go_nuke and went to plant in the upstairs bombsite.

Moving quickly, and under fire, I hopped from the shed's ledge toward the bomb point and applied my +use bind in mid-air. Not intending to, I stopped atop the boxes (instead of the ground). The plant began. Not knowing I could (and not really wanting to -- or not to) plant there, I allowed it to proceed.

I was killed mid-plant, and my team was unable to retrieve the bomb.

I guess you'd call that a bad mapping decision. I thought it was interesting.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: unretrievable bomb

Oh Wyzcrak, will you ever win?

....No, probably not.

Comment

doh. Bummer. I've also seen when the bomb person leaves the T team ending up with no bomb. That sucks too.

Moral of YOUR particularly story, now that we know, know that you are risking that if you try and plant there.

Comment

Haha. That was classic.

Comment

*evil plan

jk

Comment

Originally posted by Addict
            doh. Bummer. I've also seen when the bomb person leaves the T team ending up with no bomb. That sucks too.

Moral of YOUR particularly story, now that we know, know that you are risking that if you try and plant there.
            A few days ago on 'prodigy' a T got killed in the garage and the bomb wound up in an unaccessible spot underneath an APC.

Comment

why does the bomb go flying in the oddest positions? i don't like how it fly's :P

- -

Comment

Ahhh, that was fun. I nailed you pretty well from behind that vent shaft. Somebody made quick work of me after that though. Probably theEggplant. Fun times on Nuke

Comment

I'm glad you made it to the forum, Emwun. Welcome. :)

oh, and never shoot me again
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X