Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Enormous dancing ***** - the TMP owns you. ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Enormous dancing ***** - the TMP owns you. ;)

You savvy regulars have long since noticed that Mom vanishes after he gets capped by the....TMP. Mom! I like ya! I think yer a regular guy! Don't run away!

And all the naysayers should have seen just how the TMP works today; Gooshy (who credits the brilliant designers at Steyr and not himself), went up 4 on 1 as the CT to do the defuse, and it....was.....brilliant. Cap, cap, flash, smoke, frag-kill, cap, defuse. The beauty of the sub-gun applied to it's maximum capability..against Kriegs and such....hehehehe. 4 on 1 and they LOST! To the TMP guy! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Leap around, you sissy ballerinas with your wuss guns.

The TMP is coming for you. To your everlasting embarassment.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

And yeah, I'll go one-on-one wit' any of ya'll, mac vs. tmp, I don't care which.
    *smirk*

(In the interest of fair disclosure, my carry piece is a 10mm. So there.)

edit (wyz): language
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 02-20-2005, 04:53 PM.

Re: ATTN: Enormous dancing twats - the TMP owns you. ;)

Gooshy, that term doesn't really have the same ... meaning... here in the states that it.. might .. have.. over.. there. :)

Just thought I'd mention that, as there are other words used to describe a woman's vagina that we certainly don't allow in the forums.

Did you mean to tell us of enormous dancing vaginas? lol
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      Gooshy, that term doesn't really have the same ... meaning... here in the states that it.. might .. have.. over.. there. :)

Just thought I'd mention that, as there are other words used to describe a woman's vagina that we certainly don't allow in the forums.

Did you mean to tell us of enormous dancing vaginas? lol
      Yeah, that pretty much covers it. Any other stupid questions?

Comment

No sir. Thank you for the clarity.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          No sir. Thank you for the clarity.
          I always aim to please! ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse