Been having fun......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been having fun......

I have been having fun playing CS:S with you all lately. The TG playing style is great, and I am getting back into I game I have always loved. The detail in some of the environments is incredible, and I think thats what keeps bringing me back.

Thank you all for putting up with me shooting you in the back when I freak out LOL. I am getting better.....

|TG-X|Turkish(MeowMix)
    |TG-X|Turkish

Re: Been having fun......

welcome back meow! hope to see u in the server more often ;] u did awesome in our captians match on Quincy
    aiming is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post

Thank you all for putting up with me shooting you in the back when I freak out LOL. I am getting better.....

turk i know exactly what you mean, i have been doing this alot too. anyways i been coming on a lot more lately and i am enjoying the tactical and real life style of play. :)

Comment

Yes meow glad to have you and I know you LOVE my back ;)

Comment

It's been good seeing you around.

Comment

yeah glad that you have both enjoyed playing here and do keep coming back, it's great to get cross game players here at TG who can then intorduce others to other aspects of TG.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Don't listen to what madness says, he thinks everyone loves his back. Anyways glad to see you're enjoying TG CS:S I hope to see you more :)

Comment

Everyone does love his back, it makes a great knife holding recepticle.
                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...