A vs B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A vs B

From the info already gathered so far, i would suggest either Friday 4th or Saturday 5th at 7.30pm CST (1.30am GMT)

How does that sound?

Let's try and keep this thread waffle-free btw, and only reply with whether this is good for you or not.

Re: A vs B

:D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

It sounds like a buttery syrupy waffle, apparently. I don't normally hear much noise from those, but I haven't a damn clue what Tempus might be doing with it that would make him make a :D face. Whatever it is, it probably has a nice sound, at least to him.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Sorry I can't do fridays. Saturday is fine

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
          /waffle.jpg :D
          There will be someone round soon to take your computer away, Mr Tempus. You may have it back if and when you learn to be more responsible with it.

:icon_mad: Why i...why i oughtta....

;)

Comment

Sat is the one night I can't do it... :-( we've got one extra on our team... so if need be, I can sit out... )

Comment

I am up for Saturday, 8:30 pm EST for a good game. Tempus, what is up with the waffle? You going to cook us breakfast or something? I like my eggs over easy, my toast with only butter, and my cereal crunchy.
              "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

Both are good for me. Lets see what the consensus is.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I'm up for every day the next 4 years after 2:30 pm Central time....

So just tell me when, and I'll be there...

:D

-Mom
                  Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Who is your team captain guys?? Lets get this solidified. We are missing Essence of Judas because the poor boy is on a cruise. No problem we have a extra player. The only day Dog cant make is Sat....soooooo. have your Captain pick a time and I will make it so on our end.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
                      Who is your team captain guys?? Lets get this solidified. We are missing Essence of Judas because the poor boy is on a cruise. No problem we have a extra player. The only day Dog cant make is Sat....soooooo. have your Captain pick a time and I will make it so on our end.
                      Your avatar kills me...

Comment

Any day at any time. I don't care, I don't want a loss. Preferably a WEEKNIGHT BEFORE 9:00PM. We still a little unorganized. Instead of typing all the same stuff out on a thread AGAIN. Give your info to your team leader. He/she can handle it perfectly fine. BTW Grey, 9v said 8:30CENTRAL! Not Eastern. Although I do live on the Eastern Coast and that is 9:30 for us.
                        We are the music makers,
                        and we are the dreamers of the dream.
                        Wandering by lone sea breakers,
                        and sitting by desolate streams.
                        World losers and world forsakers,
                        for whom the pale moon gleams.
                        Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
                          Who is your team captain guys??
                          We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune, we take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decision of that officer must be approved at a bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs.

Originally posted by FOX9
                          9v said 8:30CENTRAL! Not Eastern. Although I do live on the Eastern Coast and that is 9:30 for us.
                          No no, Fox. Grey said 8.30pm EST, which is what i said, 7.30pm CST :)

To recap:

7.30pm CST - 8.30pm EST - 1.30am GMT

And it's really just a matter of which night now, Friday or Saturday. Here's how it looks so far;

9v - Friday or Saturday (but Friday preferred)
                          Root - Friday
                          HardCandy - Saturday only
                          Yer Mom - Friday or Saturday
                          grey - Friday
                          Cujo -
                          irivers - Friday

Grifter - Friday
                          Usarion -
                          Scooperman - Friday
                          A.C York -
                          Dog - Friday only
                          Fox -

So all we have to do now is to get the remaining people to state their preferred day, and those who have said Friday to say whether they're ok for Saturday too or not, if they haven't already.
                          Last edited by 9 v; 02-25-2005, 06:19 PM.

Comment

You have it wrong there.. Hard Candy is Saturday only, and Dog is Friday only..

You're welcome. :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I'm up for either Friday or Saturday. The only thing I need to know is what day, and its game on.
                              "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X