Update available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update available

I think the update is out. Steam is slow as molasses, as are their forums.

Re: Update available

Yep its out and still Loading.

Comment

I got 10% through (very slowly) and then it said the Steami servers were busy.. :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

5 seconds remaining
        (30 secs later)
        4 seconds remaining

:P

Comment

How did you get it so fast Sniper? Every time steam updates, it takes like an hour or more.. And this time, it just won't update at all.. :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Comment

96% but not counting on anything yet... I've gotten hung at 99% for Looooooooooong periods of time...

Comment

I've been at 1 second remaining for quite some time now. Methinks there are so many CS players out there that STEAM can't possibly begin to comprehend what it takes to do an update.
                "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

I love my internet connection :D

Comment

At least your timer is counting down....my started at 30 and is slowly climbing to 40

Comment

It updated, but I don't think the server is updated >.<

It's enforcing a c4 model, and I have no custom models :\

Comment

Wow, I just got a good slot or something, because it just downloaded entirely in 2 minutes!!

Comment

Ahahhaha the server is too busy. I'm sure of it now, Tempus started updating and it kicked me :( YOU AND YOUR DAMN WAFFLES WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!!!!!!!!
                          "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

Sniper, call Wyz! :)

Comment

Done!

But wiped out my favorites.......... :icon18:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed