file consistency?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• file consistency?!

it's telling me that the server uses file consistency for weapon = c4_*****.mdl

well, i don't know what that means but it sounds like i have the wrong file. i didn't do anything with it though, i just allowed steam auto-update for me

wth is going on with steam?!

Re: file consistency?!

all you should have to do is go into your

Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\counter-strike source\cstrike\models

and delete the file its talking about. if its not in that folder it should be in the cstrike\

back this file up though in case im wrong but what the problem sounds like is you have a bad model and the server doesn't like it so you need to reset it. make sure you back the file up though in case im wrong

Comment

No, don't do any of that. There are two updates, and after the server is updated, you'll be fine.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

if u did do what i said tho all it will do is reinstall that model when you join a server so no biggy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X