nilla maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nilla maps

do you still play the nilla maps ie De_dust etc or were they taken out of rotation? just curious cuz the only one i seen was cs_italy but even that was a remake.

(i'm not saying you should play them, just merly curious)

Re: nilla maps

there are a couple but most of them have been removed since their tactics are very limited and we get the extended versions.

- -

Comment

fair enuff then, second thing then is there a downloadable map-pack i can get so i dont have to wait to dl the maps ingame

Comment

Originally posted by ultima110
        do not post this.
        what do you mean?

Comment

if i could direct your attention to here you might find the majority of them, the rest you could just download when they come up in rotation, or you could go here for the list of the maps in rotation and then go to fps bananna and download them

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

that list is no good jack.

browna, when you are on the server the maps will download while you play with BITS. That stands for Background Intelligent Transfer System. So when a map comes up to download don't pay any attention to valves bugged out progress bar. It'll come up rather quick.

We should be able to get another map download pack soon when i get the time to compile it. We have some more options for hosting.

- -

Comment

ok thanks for that vulcan and snake doc, i hate waiting at load screens lol

p.s snake doc you wouldn't happen to know a person known as betty blue or cool breeze would ya?

Comment

Betty blue's & cool breeze's identities is classified!!! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Snake_Doc View Post
                  Betty blue's & cool breeze's identities is classified!!! :)
                  oh yes of course, how could i forget lol, how are beety blue and cool breeze? i was sorry th here about hammerhead tho :(

Comment

Yeah, we could definitely use a new updated map pack. Yesterday I accidentally deleted my map folder after 4 years of saving maps around 10gb of maps lost :( I was sad

Comment

Originally posted by suid View Post
                      Yeah, we could definitely use a new updated map pack. Yesterday I accidentally deleted my map folder after 4 years of saving maps around 10gb of maps lost :( I was sad
                      Suid even pwns himself! lawl
                      :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                      |
                      |
                      .\__\
                      ...../

Comment

Originally posted by ultima110 View Post
                        suid even pwns himself! Lawl
                        ha ha ha

Comment

I wonder if it would be possible to open up rotation to all the maps on the server. I feel like I play Italy at least once a day. Ideally we would have so many maps I might see it once a week.

Comment

Part of the problem is that we have a lot of map votes or map changes. If we let the map rotation run it's course, you probably wouldn't see certain maps so often.

Granted, we do have legit reasons for some map changes. If we have low number of people and forest comes up, for example.
                            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/server-...-map-pack.html

If your still lokking for that pack Vulcan has ya'll fixed up. I usally take the long way :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X