latest steam update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• latest steam update

Since the latest update, my PC can't handle flashbangs. Are there any settings I can change in console that will still blind me, but without my pc grinding to a halt until it's too late?

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: latest steam update

Originally posted by cookietester
    Since the latest update, my PC can't handle flashbangs. Are there any settings I can change in console that will still blind me, but without my pc grinding to a halt until it's too late?

Root
    This is a me too...........

Flash.. then as the flash wears off I get a double image and have to choose which one is the real one to play for the next 3 sec...

Oh,, I'm buying lots of FB's before friday.. ;-)

Comment

The "after images" you are seeing are part of the game. After being "flashed" you are severly disoriented. It causes you to see after images as part of the blinding. This is perfectly normal and happens to everyone who plays CS:S. It is in the game code.
      We are the music makers,
      and we are the dreamers of the dream.
      Wandering by lone sea breakers,
      and sitting by desolate streams.
      World losers and world forsakers,
      for whom the pale moon gleams.
      Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Comment

My problem is that since the upgrade, my pc lags almost to a standstill when a flash goes off. That ain't right.

Root
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by FOX9
          The "after images" you are seeing are part of the game. After being "flashed" you are severly disoriented. It causes you to see after images as part of the blinding. This is perfectly normal and happens to everyone who plays CS:S. It is in the game code.
          ah.. my old pc (laptop) couldn't handle the graphics.. that's probably why I wasn't seeing them...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X